06 November 2008

READY FOR 2016
According to my oldest son Jeremiah (like the prophet) Obama will win in 2012 also.
Who am I to argue with the prophet? But what excites me even more is knowing that my 11 year old is talking about something other than video games and pizza. BUUUUUTTTT what excites me even more than that is knowing that in 2016 my family will have two more registered voters that WILL VOTE! I'm proud of my babies but they are growing up so fast.

Jeremiah

Noah

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit, sed diam nonummy nibh euismod tincidunt ut laoreet dolore magna Veniam, quis nostrud exerci tation ullamcorper suscipit lobortis nisl ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.

5 comments:

Fitts said...

Nice blog and beautiful children.

God bless,

DeAntwan

Shanita Waters said...

That's such a blessing that your little ones are up on current events. Blessings!

A Free Spirit Butterfly said...

You and the Mrs. are doing something right and how blessed are they to have a two parent household in today's society.....

Keep up the great work and WOW 2012 looks funny on paper, remember the Y2K scare? (lol)

SLC said...

Thank slim. I mean Pastor Fitts.

Thanks Shanita. Trying to keep some balance between Play station and life.

Free Spirit; Both of us are children of divorce so our (unwritten) prenuptial agreement was that we would not get a divorce. Now that I've driven her crazy we're much more compatible and coming up on 15 years. May spend that anniversary in DC. Thanks as always for being a blessing.

agnes said...

super blog, c'est super de vous lire, et nos enfants sont notre plus grand fierté.
Bonne continuation.

Agnès

Start Work With Me

Contact Us
JOHN DOE
+123-456-789
Melbourne, Australia