10 March 2009

Introducing McKayla - Safe In Her Savior's Arm
Please excuse the shaky video, but I was more nervous than my daughter was.
She was one of the soloist last week for the Richmond Chapter of the Gospel Music Workshop Of America. Her grandmothers have been singing Gospel for a combined 100 years and have apparently passed on the gift.

SLC


Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit, sed diam nonummy nibh euismod tincidunt ut laoreet dolore magna Veniam, quis nostrud exerci tation ullamcorper suscipit lobortis nisl ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.

4 comments:

A Free Spirit Butterfly said...

American Idol, watch out. How nice to get my praise on so early in the morning. I'm rocking with the video. They are such an inspired young group. Most kids this age are nervous and a little stiff. You're doing something right! She's beautiful!

Standing Able said...

I agree, she is beautiful and not shy at all...YOU SING GIRL! Great job!

Shaz said...

Wow,she has talent!! McKayla sounds amazing and did such a great job with her solo. Infact all the kids did.

Jackie E. said...

How precious!!! She did such an awesome job and showed no fear. I love when the youth of the church do their thing. Brings such a huge smile to my face:-) Congrats to you and your lovely daughter!

Start Work With Me

Contact Us
JOHN DOE
+123-456-789
Melbourne, Australia